Cisco released a notification for Technical Graduate Apprentice. Candidates are requested to read our post carefully, We have mentioned Cisco official links, Cisco Vacancies details, Cisco Detailed educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Apply Online link, etc. Cisco Recruitment 2021 | Technical Graduate Apprentice, Cisco Recruitment 2021 | Technical Graduate Apprentice
|Mode of Application: Online|
|Closing Date for Apply: Currently open, Maybe close after sometime|
|Cisco Official Site: Cisco website|
Cisco Recruitment Details
Cisco Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Learn and apply data science tools and techniques including Python, Machine Learning and Data Visualisation to track the impact of data driven recommendations, assess new data sources and data gathering techniques, customise data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Suggest solutions to solve business challenges and shadow System Engineers who solve complex and largest scale network challenges as well as maintain relationships with customers; Build Competitive Intelligence and optimize Sales Performance
|Technical Graduate Apprentice||Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields
Must have graduated by 2020 and have no work experience
Good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
|Date of joining: Must be available for a period of 12 months starting from July 2021|
Join Us On
|Join our Whatsapp group||Subscribe Our Telegram channel|
|Follow us on Instagram|