Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2020 for NDA II so candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must read given below and check the eligibility, The candidates who found themselves eligible for the recruitment can read the ‘How to Apply?‘ section that we have given below. The candidates can also read the official notification. (We provided the link below)
|Organization:- Union Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies:- 413|
|Last Date for Apply:- 30-06-2020 (06:00 PM)|
UPSC Recruitment Details
|NDA (National Defence Academy)||370||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent.|
|NA (Naval Academy)||43||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent.|
|Age Between 02-01-2002 to 01-01-2005||For General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs.100/-
For SC/ ST Candidates:- No Application Fees.
The candidates can make their payment ONLINE.
|Apply Start Date:- 16-06-2020
Apply Last Date:- 06-07-2020 till 06:00
Online Applications can be withdrawn:- 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020 till 06:00
HOW TO APPLY?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link to start the process.
- Click on the registration link and fill up your form.
- Enter your personal and qualification details.
- Upload the important documents.
- Pay-up your fees, if it shows.
- Complete the required steps and submit a request for the recruitment.
- Once you have done all the above steps then you will get notified that you successfully applied for the recruitment.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Follow us on Instagram|